QUESTION:  Why do they drag the bowls around?  Are they trying to hide it from
the others.  Is it a tihng they inherited from wild ancestors?  Harley does not
hide food , but his sister Dee does.  She will drag towels off the towel bar,
rugs or whatever is handy to cover the food bowl when she is done eating.  I
have had them both since they were 3 months and before that they were inside
cats with their previous owner.  They were never wild and forced to hide their
food from others.  Still she hides it.  I think Harley is related to Bengal
tigers as he loves the water.