From: "dlgegg" <dlg...@windstream.net>
Date: Sat, Jul 9, 2011 3:49 pm
Subject: [Felvtalk] Dexter
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Cc: "Diane Rosenfeldt" <drosenfe...@wi.rr.com>

The fluids escaping is a normal thing.  This happened wen my father passed and
he was not moved.  This is a part of life and I would not miss being there for
hiim just because it made it hard for me.  Our thoughts must be with our loved
ones, not ourselves, no matter how hard it is.  Knowing that they did not
suffer alone, that they knew someone cared and loved them is more important to
me.  It is important to me that their last memories are that someone loved them
enough.