From: "dlgegg" <dlg...@windstream.net>
Date: Sun, Jul 10, 2011 11:44 pm
Subject: [Felvtalk] Why do cats eat grass?
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>

Yes, and crickets also.  Annie killed one and this long worm thing crawled out
of it's body.  I took it to the vet and he said it was a wire worm.  Disgusting
looking thing, course most parisites are.  I try to feed them just before they
go out and it seems to cut down on the desire to eat their "prey".  I don't
know about lizards and frogs.  We chase them too.  Not a lizard on our property
that still has a tail.