From: "Sherry DeHaan" <sherryd...@yahoo.com>
To: "Felvtalk" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 10:10:44 -0700 PDT
Subject: [Felvtalk] Oscar Please Add to the CLS :( :( :(

Ok really how much heartache are we supposed to handle all at one time???
Oscar was a great tiger boy,he was our special one -eyed guy. I lovingly called
him Oscar de la One eye. We found out this morning that Dr. Jen had to let him
go...something about diabetic shock....I was so happy that I did have the
chance to tell him I love him and kiss him last night before I left from my
shift at Sids.My heart new to give EXTRA lovin last night.My heart is so heavy
today with sadness......
Sherry

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.