Amen!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Terri Brown" <siggies...@hotmail.com>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 7:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] FDA fooling with supplements and foods

Just one more reason to believe that our government is as stupid as we think it is.

But who am I kidding? We elected most of them. Time to vote em ALL out and start over.

=^..^= Terri, Siggie the Tomato Vampire, Guinevere, Travis, Dori and 6 furangels: Ruthie, Samantha, Arielle, Gareth, Alec, Salome and Sammi =^..^= ----- Original Message ----- From: Lynda Wilson<mailto:longhornf...@verizon.net>