Problem is declawing is so harmful to adult cats- painful, hard to adjust to,
it can ruin them. Not right for kittens, but for adults it's just mean,
torturous.  Just not a good thing to do. There are places that allow cats w
claws but folks may not think bout that till the last thing. But then grandma
or whoever dies or goes to an Alzheimer's facility and then who wants a cat
ruined by declaw.

Gloria

Sent from my iPhone