From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Kelley Saveika
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2011 7:26 AM
To: felvtalk
Subject: [Felvtalk] Sadly, Black Tom crossed the rainbow bridge last week

His feeder is devastated.  I am sure she blames herself for not taking him
to the vet sooner.  Thanks very much to those of you who offered him
sanctuary.  I can always depend on this list for help.

Kelley

http://www.rescuties.org <http://www.rescuties.org/>

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*

http://www.magfundraising.com/rescuties

Please help Trooper!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/trooper

"And it is the most divisive incivility to tell true animal lovers they
can't complain about it, that they can't fight for the animals, that they
should sit down and shut up and allow the killing to continue."

- Nathan Winograd