  From: dot winkler<mailto:venus7ora...@yahoo.com>
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org<mailto:felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
  Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2011 4:02 PM
  Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] REPLY FROM DOT

  Hi April - My vet didn't know anything about the 5 stages of the disease!!!!
Can you believe this.  O.K.  So, what do you know about the 5 stages?  What
does it mean?  I think I heard that if your cat can make it through all five
stages, then they have developed an immunity to the disease.  Anyway, how is it
keeping your cat apart from the others?  My cat is so lonely.  It breaks my
heart.  She wants to play with the others. Esp the male cat who she knows from
the clan where i rescued the two of them.  I really would love to adopt her
out.  Just having a hard time finding someone.  P.S. - I like the name Spicy!
It is cute.  Dot