From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of
nckittenb...@aol.com
Sent: Friday, September 09, 2011 12:42 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] Vaccination for FeLV+ kitten

Hi everyone,

   I was wondering what the general concensus was on giving a positive
kitten the FVRCP vaccination. Long story short, my recently adopted 12- week
kitten (Macey) was spayed and 1st FVRCP vaccine given, as well as Rabies,
before she was FeLV tested. 2 days later, she came down with a very bad URI
(which she got during her short stay at the shelter), and I didn't think she
would make it. But she did, so now I'm not sure whether to keep her
vaccinated or not. Also, I've started doing online research, but does anyone
know of supplements that actually might help the immune system? I have
ordered L-lysine powder and treats, and I'm already giving my 2 stomatitis
kitties interferon (alpha) and am thinking maybe to start giving that to
Macey also. I have Forti-flora and thought it might help a bit, as well.

 Thanks so much,

               Cindy   >^..^<