I'm so very sorry....

Marcia

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 4:56 PM, czadna sacarawicz <
czadnasacaraw...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> hopefully to meet ToriRose and Isaac at the Bridge.
>
> The local vet's euthanisia was really ugly. It happens. ( I thought it
> would be easier for her rather than riding for 45 minutes).  The local vet
> was no stranger to her.
>
> She had had fluids the previous 3 Saturdays.  Our usual vet was not able to
> give her as much fluids Saturday because of her breathing.  I came home and
> let her out and she disappeared into the woods, coming back when it got
> dark.  I put her on the patio to rest Sunday morning.  She lay there awhile
> and left and again returned in the darkness as I trusted she would though I
> began calling her in midafternoon.
>
> Mama (no relation to her)  washed her last night.  Physically, it was
> time.  You had counseled me that I would know.
>
> Some of you know a rough translation of a Rumi poem "Whoever brought me to
> the tavern will have to take me home".
>
> BreAnne was an alpha female - - just over 2 years old.  Her playmate
> ToriRose left in February 2010.  Isaac left in February 2011.  She got
> really thin last fall and then rebounded.  You helped me with her this
> spring when she quit eating and then decided to eat only Fancy Feast beef.
> She rebounded in July.  will leave it there.
>
> Remaining positives are Mama and Luscious and Shallie Jean and Hope.

*Marcia Baronda*
*Baronda Supplies & Service, Inc.*
*1550 S 2700 Rd.*
*Herington, Kansas 67449*
*Phone: 785-466-2501*
*Cell:    785-230-6499*
**
**" *I wish to address ethics as it applies to our companion animals. As a
veterinarian, I am an advocate for the rights of these wonderful beings who
inhabit the earth and our homes, sharing this journey with us. It is my
conviction that these animals,and all plants and animals, domesticated or
wild, have inherent rights that are separate from their ability to benefit
humans. They have the same right to exist as we do."  Don Hamilton DVM*