Yesterday Dr. Jen had to let our sweet big gray guy Horton go. He became a Sids
kid about 4 years ago and had escaped when somehow or someone ripped a screen
out of a window. We searched the neighborhood day and night for several cats
that got out,3 of them were never found and when last year it happened again we
actually found Horton after 3 years of being missing !!! So we did have a
chance to love him for a year. Now we take more caution on the downstairs
windows...we lock and close them at night. Horton you will be missed.
Sherry

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.
We still would have it no other way"