May Horton rest in peace - and may you always remember that you gave him a
loving home!

From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Sherry DeHaan
Sent: Saturday, October 01, 2011 2:34 PM
To: Felvtalk
Subject: [Felvtalk] Horton Please add to the CLS :*(

Yesterday Dr. Jen had to let our sweet big gray guy Horton go. He became a
Sids kid about 4 years ago and had escaped when somehow or someone ripped a
screen out of a window. We searched the neighborhood day and night for
several cats that got out,3 of them were never found and when last year it
happened again we actually found Horton after 3 years of being missing !!!
So we did have a chance to love him for a year. Now we take more caution on
the downstairs windows...we lock and close them at night. Horton you will be
missed.

Sherry

than our own,

Unable to accept its awful gaps.