My Dublin seems to be doing quite well over all, happy and playful most days and eats anything that isn't nailed to the floor. Once or twice, though, he's had an "off day," most recently Sunday. On Sunday, he kept his eyes shut or barely squinted them open, and he seemed lethargic. He did eat normally. By Sunday night he seemed to be coming around and was fine yesterday and today, with normal activity. Any insight into this?

He does sort of squint one or both eyes at time, but I've had his eyes examined by the vet (with the machine that looks into the back of the eye) after the last day he squinted badly and no signs of disease were found. His pupils are not as reactive to light as most cats' and tend to stay (evenly) dilated, but they do react some and the vet didn't seem worried about it. No signs of eye infection or URI then or now.

I'm also noticing he drinks quite a bit of water. I read that FeLV can cause kidney disease? Is this something I should be concerned about?

I'm thinking of taking Dublin to the vet Friday (when I have a little more time) even if he acting fine and asking for bloodwork so we can see where we are. Is there anything I should ask my vet particularly to look into or examine? He's an excellent vet and very supportive about Dublin but I'm not sure whether he'll be thinking about all the things he should look for in a FeLV+ cat.