I guess I am lucky, my vets, out here in a small Kansas town, don't believe in
that at all. They work with them. Take care and good luck with your kitten and
Maddie. You are an Angel(-:
This list is full of Angels!
Marcia

Sent from my iPad that my most awesome kids surprised me with, Christmas 2010.