And even if they don't, they can live a marvelous loving life. My Dixie did. Her life was far too short but she was happy and healthy until she left this world.
On Feb 5, 2012, at 2:27 PM, john pollack wrote:

is she eating, using box and drinking ok??. not all cats that have FeLV actually get it, and some throw the disease off

From: "botha.marin...@gmail.com" <botha.marin...@gmail.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Sunday, February 5, 2012 5:16 PM
Subject: [Felvtalk] My heart is broken

My darling ginger cat has been diagnosed with feline leukemia. I am devastated because the vet says that there is nothing he can do to help us. We try our uttermost best to feed our cat but don't know what to do to help our darling. Is there some kind of medication that we could recommend to our vet? Could someone PLEASE help us to get through this traumatic experience? We live in South Africa and don't know where to get help. Please help us! Marinda