Marinda, I know how you feel because I have several FelV cats in my
sanctuary.  I am amazed at how long most of them have lived. Some
have shown no symptoms at all but others have died in a year of two.
FelV is not always a death sentence.  Many cats throw off the virus,
others keep it in remission for years with no symptoms, and others
are not so lucky.   Give your ginger kitty good food, no stress,
and lots of love, and if she should show signs of illness get her
to the vet right away.  Many FelV related illnesses can be treated.

Please keep us posted on her.

Lorrie