To all the wonderful people who replied to my message yesterday: thank you for
giving me hope! My ginger kitty is still not well and is extremely lethargic. I
spoke to our vet today and he is ordering Interferon right away. Natalie sent
me some information on medication and I shared it with our vet. He will also
give kitty a vitamin booster and an appetite stimulant. I feel better now that
I know we can at least try something. Thanks so much for your support! Regards
Marinda