Amen to that idea!
----- Original Message ----- From: <dlg...@windstream.net>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 8:32 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] CAT LOVERS: OMG!!! comments deadline 2/16! Stop theannual slaughter of bobcats in NY for the foreign fur market..

I would like to set out traps for the hunters. Let them struggle to free themselves and die in fear & from the elements. If they have to hunt them at least give them a fighting chance, the ability to spot you and get away. Ths is such a lazy way of hunting.

---- GRAS <g...@optonline.net> wrote:
It might be happening in your state, too!!!