All cats are very dear to me, they are a big part of my family and are treated
that way. But all the orange kitties I've had, have been extremely loveable.
They all leave paw prints on my heart :)
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: GRAS
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 6:02 PM
  Subject: [Felvtalk] FW: My Siggie

  Actually, the feral cat, Corgi, who had a blood clot, couldn't move hind legs
at all, clot was dissolved, who has a limp now - IS orange! After he was
treated, he became one of the most friendly cats in our household, and all the
cats that are with him absolutely adore him - he's a real caretaker kitty!
There's something about all cats, whether tabbies, white, orange, buff, black,
very specific to how they look.  Natalie