Oh, perhaps, thanks for that.  And I can't believe that I forgot to put a
subject.

-----Original Message-----
From: dlgegg <dlg...@windstream.net>
To: felvtalk <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Cc: Holly Shelton <hsshel...@aol.com>
Sent: Thu, Mar 22, 2012 9:46 am
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] (no subject)

JUST A GUESS, did the infection affect the hair follicles?

---- Holly Shelton <hsshel...@aol.com> wrote:
> My six year old Siamese cat, Oliver tested positive for the leukemia virus
back in December.  He's been doing great, other than having an eye infection a
few weeks back, which cleared up pretty well. I have noticed that there is a
ring of gray hair around the eye that had the infection. Has anyone else had
that happen after an eye infection?  So weird.  My vet has never seen that
happen.

> Oliver did have a blood panel done two weeks ago as he is due for a dental
next week.  All of the values, especially the ones that related to leukemia
virus were great.