From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Beth
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 9:39 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] (no subject)

Take him to another vet ASAP. He may have a treatable condition, not related
to FeLV. Is he lethargic? Are his gums pink? Sounds like they looked at
nothing once the saw he was positive. I've had many positives with various
illnesses that they have gotten over because I had a vet that looked past
the FeLV status.

Beth

Don't Litter, Fix Your Critter!Image removed by sender. www.Furkids.org
<http://www.furkids.org/>