From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Sherry DeHaan
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2012 10:17 AM
To: Felvtalk
Subject: [Felvtalk] Brando and Luna Please add to the CLS :( :(

Monday we lost two wonderful fur friends.... Brando,well he was one of my
"boyfriends" at Sids..We had MANY make out sessions which was me holding him
while he slobbered all overr my hair face neck :) He was a lover thats for
sure,he will ALWAYS have a special place in my heart...I had a special
connection with him and knew when he was in need of his medication for his
awful stomatitis that MANY of our Sids kids get. I will forever miss this
awesome guy!

Luna,but as I lovingly called her Tuna Pishes :)  Well this wonderful girl
was lucky enough to have gotten herself a home around Christmas time almost
2 years ago with a wonderful family. I had considered adopting her but I
believe she was in her meant to be home,she too will ALWAYS have a special
place in my heart.....

Sherry

than our own,

Unable to accept its awful gaps.