Is there a national organization that networks and unifies non kill animal
shelters in the US?  A way to help minimize this horrible type of
situation?  It seems to me a lot of people want to help these animals but
don't know how to.  If there was a way to unify or somehow connect all the
non kills perhaps that would help.  Anyone know of such a thing?

Jenny