I have never dealt with this problem before, but she is getting good food and
vet care.  Will she let you hold her?  Even when my guys are sick/especially
so, they like to be held close, petted and talked to softly.  It seems to
comfort them, make them feel secure.  I do think this helps in healing.  Can
you find some "treats" to coax her into eating more?  I have found that
mackeral (it stinks more) does the trick.  I break the fish into very small
pieces and mix with a good amount of hot water (makes it smell even more) and
hold them in my lap while they eat.
I understand how you feel about her, my first pride and I went thru a lot
together and they gave me a lot of comfort when I needed it.  You want to be
able to do the same for them.  I think she will let you know when she is ready
to go and you will also.