 From: Lee Evans <moonsiste...@yahoo.com>
To: "felvtalk@felineleukemia.org" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2012 1:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] sick FLV+ kitty, worried owner

As long as she is still eating, that's a good sign.  Has the vet given her
Convenia?  That's a long-acting antibiotic that seems to keep the level of
infection down until the cat's own immune system can cope.  You might try a pet
vitamin with iron for the anemia.  I use Nutrived.  It has B-complex and Iron.
It brought a rescued FeLv cat back from a skinny, very anemic/high white count
stray to a lunatic fatso. Don't give up.  If you can, sit on the floor near the
bed and pet Sylvia.  Talk to her using her name or nicknames that you have
given her.