Oh Anna,

I am so sorry.  My heart breaks just reading your story.  You loved her,
cared for her, and gave her everything you had.  What more could any of us
ask for.

It is really hard to be only human sometimes and so limited in our
abilities to change the many injustices that seem to surround us.

You are a truely kind and loving person and I am certain Sylvia knew and
sensed that.

I am sure someday your souls will meet again.

Jenny