From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Marta Gasper
Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2012 2:10 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Watch for this person In Wharton, El Campo,
Richmond/Rosenberg, Sugar Land

Well, I don't know about the scam but about the cat; if you don't want her
you could call a rescue. What type of test did they do? I'd test with IFA
tho the in house is accurate for FeLV, or can be. I can't relate much to the
situation you are decribing b/c I live in Nebraska where temperatures can be
extreme so an outside pen is only for nice days(I've one + other cats in
pens outside but have to run them back in when weather turns).

I'm not a breeder so wouldn't know whats usual in this cases. I'm in the
Nebraska rescuers group and can add 'Jennifer' to the DNA(do no adopt
specially but don't deal with too)

As for the Bengal girl, if it were me I'd keep her inside separate from
others and retest. But if you don't want her you should give her up to a
rescue group or a no-kill shelter.

Are you in Facebook? I'm asking b/c it'd be useful to breeders to pass along
this info..much luck, so sorry this happened.

Marta

 <http://homelessnomore.webs.com/> http://homelessnomore.webs.com/