Hello Everyone,

     It's been about 3 weeks now and still trying to clean up a very bad 
mistake. Here's my story! I have a beautiful male Bengal Cat name Buddy Buck 
who is registered and I have papers and pedigree back 8 generations. I want to 
breed him and just have had no luck finding a cat I could afford. I went into 
my local vet's office which happens to be my vet as well and asked if they knew 
anyone who possibly had a female Bengal cat that I could breed my cat with. The 
lady at the front desk told me she did and gave me the girl's first name and 
phone number. All I had was the name Jennifer. I called and to my surprise she 
just happened to have a 9 month old Snow Marble Bengal. I told her I was very 
interested and wanted to see the cat.
     She didn't come by that night but did call the next day and I gave her 
directions to my house. I showed her my male who by the way is behind locked 
doors and current on all of his shots. I let her know my intentions was to 
breed the two cats. She had two cats in a carrier and showed my what I was told 
was the mother and daughter. The mother was beautiful but a little thin but had 
excellent markings. Then out came the cat I was supposed to be buying. This cat 
was eye knocking beautiful and had excellent markings as well plus beautiful 
blue eyes. I knew right there I wanted the cat. I told her I was looking to 
breed out my male and we agreed to let her breed two times with my male and I 
gave her $300.00. We spoke a bit more and I was just so happy to have just made 
a deal on such a beautiful cat.
     As we spoke I gave her the money and I asked for the shot records. She 
told me she would go by the vet's and pick up a copy and drop it off. I called 
her later and asked what kind of food she had been feeding and she told me back 
to the wild. I went by to pick up some. I got home and there were not shot 
records dropped off as she told me she would. I called and no answer. I sent 
over a text and again no answer. I sat down to fill out the paper work and then 
I was shocked. I noticed the paperwork was for a cat 2 years old. I called 
again and text and again no reply. This went on for another day and a half then 
I sent over a text message telling her the next call was going to be to the 
Sheriff's Office. This time I got a reply telling me to chill her daughter had 
got into an accident. Call me crazy but her daughter was about 4 or 5 years old 
and she was only 24 so I knew something was not right.
     I called the Vet and made an appointment for Saturday morning. I took her 
in. This cat had been staying indoors in a cage and my male is outside in his 
pen. I got back horrible news. The cat came back FeLV positive. I sent over a 
text message informing this little piece of trash of the outcome and no 
response. I waited 15 minutes and sent another message informing her I wanted 
another cat tested or my money back but preferred another cat. Again no 
response. I called the Sheriff's office and turned her in. I was knocked down 
to hear was I was told. I was not the first person to complain on her. I looked 
around and found another woman who had purchased a set of blue great danes and 
the both had Parvo and were very sick. I found another person and she had 
bought a puppy that had died after a few day. I was told to run her name on 
rippedoff.com and I did. I called the Animal Shelter in El Campo, Texas and 
they knew of her by the game. I called the
 SPCA and they knew she had been turned in multiple times for selling sick 
     I went back to the Vet and asked for her address and they couldn't give it 
to me. I found that no one I spoke with had it. I started digging around 
getting bits and pieces of information and was getting close to where she 
lived. I then found a break. I called the Animal Cruelty department of SPCA in 
Houston and was given the name of someone who may have been to her location. I 
called her and she didn't have the address but told me about where is was. I 
had to make several trips but found this piece of craps home. I got the address 
and called back to the SPCA. I am out time, money, and my poor little boy is 
driving me crazy wanting to breed. I am in dire need of a female Bengal and 
can't sell this cat as she is sick. I don't want an inside pet cat nor have I 
ever. I am taking good care of her and continue to feed her. I feel she has 
been mistreated and is very scared. She is the most beautiful cat I have ever 
seen just not a cat for me. I don't
 know what to do at this point so maybe someone can help me sort this out. Any 
feedback would and will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Felvtalk mailing list

Reply via email to