You summed us all up, and everyone here IS AWESOME. I think we are a special
breed of human beings and are doing what we are supposed to be doing. I love
this group too, and feel so fortunate to have found all of you. OK I'm done
now. Thank you Kat for putting this matter in perspective(-:

Sent from my iPad that my most awesome kids surprised me with, Christmas 2010.