 From: Natalie <at...@optonline.net>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 8:48 PM
Subject: [Felvtalk] FW:  Transmittal via fleas

The FeLV kitten that I had didn’t make it past 3 months….it was really sad for
Nemo to be isolated from all the cats, especially at such a young age…he
started having a serious seizure and it was the end.
One of the adult cats was adopted, had a really bad episode after his move from
the stress, but is doing really well again.  His new “mom” is a veterinarian.
The other one died from renal failure – he was a lot older than we thought.
Natalie