Try Facebook.
On Sep 18, 2012, at 11:41 AM, Linda Demiri wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I am writing to you all in hopes that I may reach a broader group of wonderful people. Over 6 months ago I rescued 2 kittens that are both negative for fiv/felv but had the calisi virus and were scheduled for euthanasia. They were from different litters and grouped together. I went in an scooped them up and spent close to 1000 dollars on treatment medication vaccinations neuter microchip etc. They are now healthy and ready for a new home...problem is they are about 6.6 months old and I have had zero interest in them. I am willing to do out of state adoptions, but I will not make any exceptions on a vet reference and a home visit...which is what I am requesting. These guys are awesome and I would love for them to be adopted together because they have bonded so well, however I will not deny either one of them a good home because of this. I am in it for the long haul...I just really need help advocating their adoption because apparently there is some stigma attached to them due to the calisi they had as babes....any and all positive and constructive advise is super duper appreciated....thank you all...and God Bless!

Linda Demiri