Yay!!!! I'm so happy for you & him. Hang in there Barnaby.

Blessings to all~

-----Original Message----- From: Beth
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 9:56 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Please keep Barnaby in your thoughts

After 5 hrs we have him. What an evening! Barnaby is on his way to the emergency vet.

Marcia <marciabmar...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm so sorry and admire for your plea of non judgement.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 18, 2012, at 4:28 PM, Beth <create_me_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

One of my FeLV foster cats, Barnaby, was adopted last week. His adopters kept him in a bathroom for 2 days (they were told to give him at least 2 weeks to get used to being moved) & then let him out in a house. He immediately went in a crawl space in the basement. The space is inaccessible. He has not eaten food that has been left in the ceiling. This is going on a week now he has not had food or water. We are going over tonight to with a "snake" camera which can see into tight places. We have to decide whether to cut a hole in the side of the house or remove the bathtub. Please don't judge this persons involved. Just please keep him in your thoughts tonight.

Beth

Don't Litter, Fix Your Critter! www.Furkids.org