People are so stupid - after adopting out cats for 20 years, I cannot get
over it.

Once poor Barnaby  is out of there, they should cement that gap so it
doesn't happen again. Can food and water be placed into that crawlspace?

From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Beth
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 5:28 PM
To: FeLV Talk
Subject: [Felvtalk] Please keep Barnaby in your thoughts

One of my FeLV foster cats, Barnaby, was adopted last week. His adopters
kept him in a bathroom for 2 days (they were told to give him at least 2
weeks to get used to being moved) & then let him out in a house. He
immediately went in a crawl space in the basement. The space is
inaccessible. He has not eaten food that has been left in the ceiling. This
is going on a week now he has not had food or water.

We are going over tonight to with a "snake" camera which can see into tight
places. We have to decide whether to cut a hole in the side of the house or
remove the bathtub.

Please don't judge this persons involved. Just please keep him in your
thoughts tonight.

Beth

Don't Litter, Fix Your Critter!Image removed by sender. www.Furkids.org
<http://www.furkids.org/>