I think this topic should be off limits here.

Terri
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Joslin Potter<mailto:joslinir...@yahoo.com>
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org<mailto:felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
  Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2012 10:49 AM
  Subject: [Felvtalk] President

  Hey guys not to get off from subject but I was interested in what everyone
thinks about the Presidential Canidates, is their a reason why one should
choose one over the other? Obama pledges support for nearly every animal
protection bill currently pending in Congress, and says he will work with
executive agencies such as the U.S. Department of Agriculture to make their
policies more humane, according to Global Philosophy. However Mitt Romeny  has
made no clear statements or policies on animal issues. Reports also show that
Romney has received thousands in campaign donations from the HSUS. However, he
has done a few things in his state for better laws in reference to animal
cruilty.