 From: siggies...@hotmail.com
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 11:05:39 -0400
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] President

I just think that there are too many varied opinions to discuss politics
here.  That's all.  There is a risk of causing offense -- we are all
so very different people, and not all of us believe the same things.

I think that the best thing to do is to read both candidate's
platform.  Decide which one best reflects your own personal beliefs and
then vote for that person.

Off my soapbox now.