OK, will do – I will make it into more of a catchy poster and copy you!

My new email address is:                atia....@gmail.com

From: Felvtalk [mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Amanda
Vollaro
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2012 5:32 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] FW: Searching For Foster People / No Kill / Rescues in
NY on Long Island

Sure, Natalie. POst away! Anything will help. I was lucky to be able to adopt
out one from this brood, but after trying for months to find suitable adoptive
parents via Craigslist in my area, I gave up. So many people want cats without
strings - without a backup vet, and without the means to take care of them. I
had to turn down nearly 30 people. I'd fell much better is I was dealing with
experienced rescuers...so here's my #: 516-350-0131. It's a gmail #, so people
can call absolutely anytime, even in the middle of the night, and leave me a
message that I'll get next day when I log on.

Oh, could you post the Animal SOS Alert URL? I"d like to take a look and see if
I should join.

Thanks!

Amanda Vollaro
avoll...@optonline.net