I found something that works grat however I doubt seriouly you would even
put the word out that it did work, but it was simple, it is called
colloidal silver, and I also give them Limu now also to keep them healthy.
It cured bother of my cats with FL and FA, and it has kept the others from
getting it, no vet bills, no daily scripts to give them, They are healthy,
do not test for it at all now, after 6 months. And I make the cs myself and
dont have to buy it. It is so simple, Gods way of healing. The best way.
Now I will hvae my cats living a long healthy life and I also , feed them
holisticly only, I filter clean the water, and just all around best health.
The vet was shocked and is even sharing it.
--

For God hath not given me the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love,
and a sound mind ! (11 Tim 1;7)