You're probably asking her how *she* makes CS, but I Googled "making
colloidal silver" and found some fun stuff!

I don't have any cats that either have cancer nor any of the viruii, but I
would not hesitate to try this.   If anyone does, please let us know if it
works for you, too!

Toni, do you continue giving them CS after they test negative?   What is
the daily dose at what PPM?   What was the dose you gave to get them to
negative?

Also, how much Limu per cat?   Usually one give 1/8 human dose, but you may
be doing something else.

Thanks!

On Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 5:08 AM, MaiMaiPG <maima...@gmail.com> wrote:

> How do you make CS?
> On Oct 19, 2012, at 11:48 PM, Toni Probst wrote:
>

> I found something that works grat however I doubt seriouly you would even
> put the word out that it did work, but it was simple, it is called
> colloidal silver, and I also give them Limu now also to keep them healthy.
> It cured bother of my cats with FL and FA, and it has kept the others from
> getting it, no vet bills, no daily scripts to give them, They are healthy,
> do not test for it at all now, after 6 months. And I make the cs myself and
> dont have to buy it. It is so simple, Gods way of healing. The best way.
> Now I will hvae my cats living a long healthy life and I also , feed them
> holisticly only, I filter clean the water, and just all around best health.
> The vet was shocked and is even sharing it.
> --
>
> For God hath not given me the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love,
> and a sound mind ! (11 Tim 1;7)

----------------------------
Go Get a Life---Go Get a Shelter Animal!

If you can't adopt, then foster "bottle baby" shelter animal, to save their
life.  Contact your local pound for information.
<http://www.laanimalservices.com/volunteer_fostercare.htm>

If you can't bottle feed, foster an older animal, to save their life, and
to free up cage space.

Ask your local animal pound to start saving over 90% of their intake by
implementing the No Kill Equation:
http://www.nokilladvocacycenter.org/shelter-reform/no-kill-equation/<http://www.nokilladvocacycenter.org/>

Here's the current growing list of true No Kill communities:
http://www.no-killnews.com/ (see the right sidebar)

Legislate better animal pound conditions: http://www.rescue50.org

More fun reading: http://www.nokilladvocacycenter.org/shelter-reform/guides/

More fun watching: http://vimeo.com/nokill/videos especially
http://vimeo.com/48445902

Local feral cat crisis?   See Alley Cat Allies' for how to respond:
http://www.alleycat.org/page.aspx?pid=537