From: Felvtalk [mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of dot
winkler
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2012 9:11 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] STORM - QUESTIONS/reply

I am in Freehold, NJ. Inland  So, you are in New York?  Or is that near Long
Island?

 Do you have any outdoor colonies?  My hub over the last year has built
small dog house type shelters (he is a carpenter) with tarping on the
rooves.  They are surrounded by tee pee pallets piled on each other.  Then
covered in tarping or plastic stapled on with his staple gun.  There are
piles of furniture dumped in the area and some of the houses are within
those, protected. There are 2 dry feed stations we just filled tonight.   I
just still am very worried.  Hoping they will be okay.  What experiences
have you had with storms and the cats?

  _____