 Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 13:46:08 -0700
From: moonsiste...@yahoo.com
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Cat in Ohio needs home

Did he by any chance get the woman's name or car license plate number to look
her up or do people have to register to use the camp grounds?  He name would be
on the registration.  There must be some way to contact the woman or the camp
manager and get the cat to safety or have the woman foot the bill for a vet
clinic to board the cat until a foster home can be found.  A shelter will
simply kill the cat.  If your brother can pack the kitty into a carrier, the
dog won't make a snack of him until they can travel to a safe location for the
cat.
 Spay and Neuter your cats and dogs and your weird relatives and nasty
neighbors too!