kitty into a carrier, the dog won't make a snack of him until they can travel
to a safe location for the cat.   Spay and Neuter your cats and dogs and your
weird relatives and nasty neighbors too! ________________________________ From:
Marcia > To: "felvtalk@felineleukemia.org" > Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012
4:40 PM Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Cat in Ohio needs home I live in Kansas and the
cat is in Ohio. My brother is at a campground several hundred miles from his
house. He is leaving tomorrow. I could really smack that woman!!! Sent from my
iPhone On Oct 29, 2012, at 3:36 PM, Lee Evans > wrote: Is there a church nearby
or a church or temple that you attend in the area.  Maybe they could provide
shelter/housing for the cat until something permanent can be found for the poor
kitty.  Aren't churches supposed to extend compassion to non-human animals
also? > > > >  >Spay and Neuter your cats and dogs and your weird relatives and
nasty neighbors too! > > > > > >________________________________ > From:
MaiMaiPG > >To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org >Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012
4:20 PM >Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Cat in Ohio needs home > > >straw/pine needles
etc are better than towels that will get wet and freeze when he comes in after
a rain/snow.  > >On Oct 29, 2012, at 3:07 PM, Edna Taylor wrote: > >Better a
shelter than left to freeze and/or starve to death :( >>  >> >>
>>________________________________ >>Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 13:04:23 -0700
>>From: westnint...@yahoo.com >>To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org >>Subject: Re:
[Felvtalk] Cat in Ohio needs home >> >> >>Until he finds a home a box,and
towels will help keep him warm. Get him to the Bronx N Y and I'll take
him................ >> >> >> >>From: Marcia >
>>To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org  >>Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 4:00 PM
>>Subject: [Felvtalk] Cat in Ohio needs home >> >>Hi guys >>Are any of you in
Ohio or know anyone in Ohio that would take an abandoned cat? My brother is at
s campsite and a woman there took in a cat , made it into a housecat and the
left it there. She packed up and left for the winter. He said its curled up on
the porch on a towel in 20 degree wind chill. I am pissed but I know that isn't
helping this poor cat. Everyone will be gone from that campground for the
season. My brother is leaving tomorrow. His dog would eat the cat so he can't
take it. Shelters r full. Anyone have any ideas?? >>Thanks >>Marcia >> >>Sent