 From: CATHERINE DIDONNA <westnint...@yahoo.com>
To: "felvtalk@felineleukemia.org" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Friday, November 2, 2012 1:03 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Cat in Ohio needs home

if u do a web search ,it shows you cats, It says they are medium size,JET
BLACK,gleaming coat,GOLD TO COPPER EYES,sweet,facial expression.I have several
all black cats,Naya, Ebony,Onyx,Heidi then I have black with the white on its
chest which people call the collar in French, Bernie  Mack,Button,Zorro he has
the white mark on his chest and below his belly,Vogue, Nikita,then I have black
and white ones.............I HAVE LAMONT who is small all black and has  those
gold,deep orange,or copper eyes.Cathy