Yes, I foster for the largest  no-kill shelter in GA.

We have a whole house for FIV kitties. And they do get adopted :)

Beth

________________________________
 From: Lorrie <felineres...@frontier.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Friday, February 1, 2013 9:04 AM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Maggie & Molly

Beth, I didn't realize you fostered FelV cats.  Thanks for helping
them. I wish more people would.

Maggie and Molly were from a litter of four FelV pos. kittens,
and the other two kittens still appear healthy and active, so I have
my hopes up.  I have two more FelV cats who are 5 years old, and
show no signs of illness, so you are right, they don't always die,
and I could never PTS a healthy appearing FelV cat or kitten.

Lorrie