Hi Carrie,
I am so sorry to hear about your kitties. And I am praying they get better very
soon.
I had put a post up asking the group about raw food for FeLV cats but no one
responded or commented about using that for their cats.
I have read that for FeLV cats it might be a hazard because their systems
cannot withstand any challenges from parasites.
Also I have read that seafood is not recommended for FeLV cats so I do not feed
any seafood to mine.
I am trying to find a holistic vet to start my FeLV cat on a special diet but
it's always best to be in contact with a vet when starting the home cook diet
or a raw diet.
If the cats are sick l would take them to vet so they can be treated right
away, with FeLV early prevention is the best policy.
Hope this helps, please send an update soon.

Sent from my iPad