>You can reach the person managing the list at
>       felvtalk-ow...@felineleukemia.org
>
>When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
>than "Re: Contents of Felvtalk digest..."
>

>Today's Topics:
>
>   1. Re: Off Topic.  Very Thin 8 year old cat (Lee Evans)
>   2. Re: Off Topic.  Very Thin 8 year old cat (Susan Hoffman)
>   3. Re: Off Topic.  Very Thin 8 year old cat (Lance)
>   4. Re: Off Topic.  Very Thin 8 year old cat (MaiMaiPG)
>   5. Re: Off Topic.  Very Thin 8 year old cat (Christiane Biagi)
>   6. Re: Off Topic. Very Thin 8 year old cat (KG BarnCats)
>
>Margo,
>Did you order the interferon yourself from Roadrunner or did your vet order?
>Thanks.

       It needs a prescription. I did the "legwork" or calling to see if they
offered it, and in what form. I decided what I wanted, and I think they called
my Vet to authorize. Or, my Vet called them after I talked to both. Sorry, I
don't remember specifically. The ImmunoRegulin is not prescription, but needs
to be given IV, so I went thru my Vet anyway.

HTH

Margo