Sharyl wrote;
"The protocol I was given is
1st vaccine followed by booster shot in 30 days
Give the 2nd vaccine 30 days before mixing positives and negatives
Follow up every 12 months with a booster shot
?
I wasn't aware there was more than 1 type of vaccine"
Sharyl

Hi Sharyl,

           There are two types of FeLV vaccines available. The most commonly
used is an adjuvanted, killed vaccine. They include;

Fel-O-Vax LV-K
 By Boehringer Ingelheim (formerly Fort Dodge). This killed virus leukemia
vaccine is given subcutaneously or intramuscularly. For cats 10 weeks of age
and older.

Leukocell 2
 by Pfizer Animal Health. Killed feline leukemia virus. Given subcutaneously.
For cats 9 weeks of age or older. Boxes of 50 doses (2 doses needed for initial
immunity).

Nobivac® FeLV
 For the vaccination of healthy cats as an aid in the prevention of disease
associated with feline leukemia virus infection. Formerly known as Fevaxyn®
FeLv

I'm sure there are others, as well.

            Then there is a non-adjuvanted recombinant (modifed live)
injectable FeLV vaccine which is very new, made by Merial. This is much less
likely to cause FISS/VAS than the adjuvanted vaccines. The cat I am most
concerned in vaccinating has already lost one leg, so I need to choose this
vaccine, as he cannot lose another. The trouble has been finding it.
Here's an explanation;
https://www.navta.net/press/new-molecular-technology-provides-improved-potency

HTH,

Margo