 From: Karen Harshbarger <harshbargerka...@yahoo.com>
To: "felvtalk@felineleukemia.org" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Friday, June 7, 2013 3:30 AM
Subject: [Felvtalk] prayers

Just need some prayers tonight for Cole.  He tested positive along with his
brothers for feline leukemia about 3 months ago.  The have all been doing
pretty good, eating well, playing, happy and loving, etc.  But then two of his
brothers started having problems with scab like bumps and the vet doesn't seem
to know what it is.  Now Cole refused to eat his supper tonight and I am so
worried for him and his brothers.  They are due for their second test in about
a week.  They were doing so good I was hoping that they would test negative and
was able to fight their exposure.  But now with this I am so afraid for them.
And not eating is the worst, cause I am so afraid he won't start eating again.
Please say a prayer for him that it is just a little normal stomach upset and
tomorrow he will clean his plate at breakfast.