Hi Lance,

Of those on the list, I've only used inteferon alpha.
***Did you start using it before your cat has shown any symptoms?

How is Jack doing today?
*** So far Jack has been doing really good. It took him only two days to get
back to "normal", and the fluid in his chest stopped building up as well. He
eats soo much; much more than he used to, but it is ok, because he is only over
6 pounds now.  It is his second week on chemo and no side effects so far;
hopefully it will stay this way.

Lance