Gribble and Mako are both on alternate week Interferon, andlLike Lance, I have no intention of stopping <G>. We have ImmunoRegulin at the Vet's just in case, but (knocking madly) so far, so good...

Margo

-----Original Message-----
From: Lance
Sent: Jun 28, 2013 3:22 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Saki Tofu, was Re: Latent infections and FeLV strains

Ember's first post-test vet put her on interferon alpha. I'm not sure that it does anything, but she's done so well that I have no plans to stop giving it to her. Glad that Tofu is such a strong girl. I hope she's staying cool right now. It's terrible in AR right now, though we're supposed to get some relief in a few days.