Bonnie,

It brings a smile to my face thinking of Polli disease-free.  FeLV robbed
her of so much and every day she was ill, I just wanted to make her better
so she could enjoy the things she once loved.  I can only hope that
somewhere, she's fetching toy mice again and singing for treats. Thank you
for your sweet words and blessings.  We appreciate it during these
difficult times.

Best,
-Amanda